The 2019 PCRC LAGOS STATE CONFERENCE COMMITTEE was inaugurated on Wednesday 1st May, 2019 by the State Executives. The Committee Members are: Rot Akibu Bankole as Chairman, Chief Jude Ndoh as 1st Vice Chairman, Alhaja Nuratu Adebayo as 2nd Vice Chairman, Rev Dr Francis Osibowale as Secretary, Elder G. Okoye as PRO and Alhaji Chief B R O Balogun as Coordinator. The Committee proposal was submitted to the Executives and on the 29th May, 2019, the following were approved for the Committee to work upon: SEMINAR DATE: Thursday 31st October, 2019. VENUE: National Art Theatre, Igannmu, Lagos. SEMINAR FEE: N10,000. ENTITLEMENT: Quality T Shirt, Cap, Quality Folder, Personal Tag, Brochure, Biro, Jotter, Certificate, Packed Food, Bottled water and Soft Drink. For further enquiry the Committee names and phone numbers are as follow: ROT. AKIBU BANKOLE 08034742676, CHIEF JUDE NDOH 09052237797, ALHAJA NURATU ADEBAYO 08023082200, REV DR FRANCIS OSIBOWALE 08035035428, ELDER G. OKOYE 08023518888, ALHAJI CHIEF B.R.O BALOGUN 08028242404.
2019 Conference Week Programs, 25th to 31st October 2019
- Friday 25th October Jumat Service
- Saturday 26th October Endurance trek from national stadium to national theater go and come with light Aerobics and light music and refreshment
- Sunday 27th October Church Service
- Monday 28th & Tuesday 29th October Visitation to the governor and speaker house of assembly
- Wednesday 30th October
- Dinner with the CP
- Induction ceremony of honorary membership of Lagos State pcrc
- Award night
- Confinement of Patron/ Matron of Pcrc Lagos State COMMAND
- 200 million naira lunching of community policing building/ patrol vans
- Thursday 31 October 2019 Biennial Conference at Exhibition hall, National Theater, Iganmu, Lagos State.
APOINTMENT OF WEEKLY COMMITTEE’S FOR 2019 CONFERENCE.
The following Committees have been appointed to work with 2019 CONFERENCE COMMITTEES for the success of the program.
1. VISITATION COMMITTEE: Members are: Mr Akeem Sunmonu ( Chairman), Evang. Francis Agha (Secretary), Mr Talabi Adelaja, Mrs Kate Olubode and Mrs Hussein Chapma.
2. DINNER COMMITTEE: Oluomo Jamiu Talabi (Chairman), Dr Alade Ishola (Secretary), Alhaji Alao, Mrs Shola Oladimeji, Mr Rasaq Ademola and Mrs Cynthia Nwafor.
3. ROAD SHOW COMMITTEE: Mr Jude Ndoh (Chairman), Mr Agafie Michael (Secretary), Mrs Bolanle Egomson, Mr Lamikanra and Hon Fatai Saheed.
4. FRIDAY JUMAT SERVICE COMMITTEE: Alhaji Rafiu Ajibaye (Chairman), Alhaji T.A Idowu (Secretary), Alhaja N.A Adebayo, Alhaji A.Y Adesanya and Alhaji Aileru.
5. SUNDAY THANKSGIVING SERVICE COMMITTEE: Prof Olatunde J. A ( Chairman), Rev Dr Osibowale Francis (Secretary), Pastor Otuya Solomon, Pastor Dele Adekunle and Engr. Ogungbe.
6. CONFERENCE OF TRADITIONAL RULERS WITH CP COMMITTEE: Alhaji Ogidi S.( Chairman), Mr Tony Ndukaire ( Secretary), Otunba Onafeko K. Chief Keshinro and Mrs Kemi Oshodi.